I’m hoping that I’m not doing too many new things at once but I’m just experimenting and having some fun with this blog, which is what I really wanted to do with it, have fun and share my opinions and things like that. I’m trying out something that may not stick around or may just be an every once and a while type of thing, but I’m going to give this a go at least once. I am going to be sharing a look that I’ve been going for a lot during the past month and probably use quite a few products that I’ve been loving and sharing with you guys, so let’s get right on into this.
Here is my face, yes I’m a little bit on the paler side but that’s alright. I’ve been really going for a little bit more of a matte kind of look this past month and that is exactly what this look is completely. I think I’m just going to leave the list of what I used below.
- Lush Santa’s Lip Scrub
- Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray
- Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion
- Tarte Tartlette In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette in the colors:Smarty Pants, Sweetheart and Rebel.
- Lorac Pro Matte Eyeshadow Palette in the colors: Bare, Latt, Pink Mauve and Burgundy.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational in Black Pearl
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin in Ivory
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in Porcelain
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Creamy Natural
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage
- NYX Ombre Blush in Mauve Me
- Tarte Matte Lipsurgence in Hope
And that is everything that I used to achieve this look, it was something that I wore quite a few times and really liked the look and feel of.