I’ve debated doing this for a while but I decided that I want to, even though I know that I’m going to be scared by the finally amount of what is about to happen, but this seemed kind of fun in a strange way. I think I’m going to do two of these, the first being high end and the second being drugstore only. First I’ve decided to bite the bullet with the big one and do the high end one, although this isn’t completely high end because there were a couple of things that I just couldn’t find in my collection to do high end and I wasn’t about to go and buy something new to put in this, which means those few things are just going to be from the drugstore.
I know, my eyeliner is a little wonky on the one side and I forgot to clean off the mascara on my bottom lid before taking this but it’s too late now. Now on to the makeup list.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray – $7.00
- Lush Santa’s Lip Scrub – $9.95
- Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey – $2.99
- Smash Box Photo Finish Foundation Primer – $36.00
- Mac Strobe Cream – $33.00
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance – $20.00
- Lorac Pro 3 Palette – Blanc, Clay, Lt. Gold, Almond Pearl, Lt. Pewter, Amethyst, Pink Nude and Rose Bronze – $44.00
- Tarte Tartiest Clay Pain Liner – $24.00
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory – $7.99
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Snow – $39.00
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage – 10.50
- Too Faced Chocoate Soleil Bronzer – $30.00
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Baby Love – $26.00
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin – $26.00
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara – $24.00
- Tarte LipSurgence in the shade Enchanted – 24.00
- Grand Total – $364.43
I’m going to say that I am actually really surprised, I used a lot of products and was really expecting this to be a little bit more, I was really preparing for about 400 dollars so this was less than I expected. This is still a really big price tag and I spend way too much money on make up, clearly, but I really enjoy make up and it’s something that I have fun doing, so I’m not that upset with how much I spend. I think doing the next one is going to be really fun too.