It’s time for my last monthly post, well the last I have scheduled until I do a monthly weigh in and sephora play box, then we start this all over again at the end of this month. But, for now this is the last monthly post I plan on doing for at least a couple of weeks. This is the look that I’ve been rocking a lot for the month of July, which has been a very hot so I feel like my makeup has been very minimal, or at least I did until I realized that I still have been using a lot of stuff this month. That seems to almost always happen.
Time for a product list.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Mac Strobe Cream
- Philosophy The Color of Grace Shimmering Face Powder in Amazing Grace
- Wet N Wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealer Pen in I-Vory Into You
- Clinique Super Balanced Makeup Foundation in Alabaster
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild
- Urban Decay Afterglow Powder Highlight in Sin
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Porcelain
- Coty Airspun Loose Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage
- Lorac Pro Matte in Bare
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in In The Nude
- Stila Huge Mascara
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray
- NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken
I feel like that seems like a lot for the fact that I was complaining about how hot it is but I like it and I wear makeup two or three times a week probably so wearing this much sometimes really doesn’t bother me since it’s not an everyday thing. I’ve just really been into a full face so that’s what I’ve been wearing still and this lasts really well in this summer heat.