A little over a month ago I did my first face cost and I’m still not completely sure if it’s interesting or not but I enjoyed writing about it a little bit, it was just oddly fun seeing what a face costs for me. That might be weird to say but I enjoyed it and I said I’d be doing a drugstore one so I figured it was time to do this one, so I’m just going to get into it.
There’s one thing on this list that isn’t drugstore because I didn’t have another alternative and didn’t plan on buying one, so with that said let’s get into this.
- L’oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer $12.99
- Lush Santa’s Lip Scrub $9.99
- Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey $2.99
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance $ 20.00
- Makeup Revolution New-Trals vc Neutrals $10.00
- Wet n Wild Megaliner in Black $2.99
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory $7.99
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Porcelain $7.99
- Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous in Classiv Ivory $7.99
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Porcelain $7.99
- NYX Ombre Blush in Mauve Me $9.99
- Wet n Wild Geometric Highlighting Powder in Where The Dreamers Go $2.99
- Rimmel Exaggerate Water Proof Eyeliner in In The Nude $6.99
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions in Very Black $7.99
- Essence Lipstick in Barely There $2.99
- Grand Total: $121.87
This is a big difference in price from the last one that I did, a $242.56 difference which really is a fair chunk. Last time I was surprised because it was less than I thought and this time it’s a little bit more than I expected, I really wasn’t expecting to go over a hundred dollars but I guess when I go for a full face and don’t skips steps things get a little bit more expensive than I thought. I’m happy with this look and all of these products and the same for the other, I don’t really feel bad about either because I enjoy makeup and think it’s fun, so it’s something that I’m alright with. I’m thinking about doing one more where I just do a regular face where I mix products, because I barely ever completely stick to high end or drugstore, but I’m not sure quite yet.