This is my last monthly post for this month because I will not be doing a monthly haul, I put myself on a no buy for the last month of my 23 by 23 and I’ve done pretty good, I only broke it by buying a couple of things so it’s not worth sharing, but there will be a haul for September for sure seeing as it is my birthday month and Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty as well. I’m super excited about the 21 days of beauty, what about you guys? is there anything that you’re super excited about? I know I am. Now, onto the face I’ve been rocking a lot this month.
I feel like a broken record somewhat but hopefully this will be the last time that I mention it because I don’t see why else I would talk about it, anyone who reads my posts know this by now but my lips have been doing a weird thing, it started out as what I’m pretty sure was an allergic reaction and then I kept picking at them then I ate the thing again because I didn’t know that was what that was, so I haven’t been wearing a lot of makeup and when I have it’s been really simple like the look above. So, now on to the list of products that I used.
- Mac Strobe Cream
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation in Porcelain
- Bareminerals Sheer Sun
- Wet N Wild illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen in Posing Nude
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Porcelain
- Wet n Wild Countouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
- NYX Tame and Frame in Brunette
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lorac Pro Matte in Bare
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single in Sin
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions in Very Black
- Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Berry
And that is it, it’s really simple and a lot of products that I know that I love, pretty much everything I’ve used is something that I’ve probably considered a favorite at one point and I’m really happy with this look, especially seeing as August was pretty warm.