It’s time to show off the face that I’ve been wearing a lot this month, while I’ve been switching up my eyeshadow a fair amount this month, this is still a look that I’ve gone back to a few times this month and the base makeup is pretty standard. So let’s get into talking about the face that I’ve been rocking throughout the month of November.
Now for the list of products that I used.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals; Top row 2,7. Bottom Row 1,3,5,7
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome in Gilded Rose
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Curl
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
- Essence Make Me Brow in Soft Browny Brows
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Porcelain
- Laura Geller Baked Blush-N-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit
- Makeup Geek Highlighter in Moon Phase
- Maybelline Color Whisper in Made It Mauve