This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
I was nominated by Michala over at Reviews A La Mode. Thank you!
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer questions from your nominator.
You can nominate up to 20 people
(optional) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees and five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
Share a link to your best post(s)
Lets start with 3 things about me!
1. I am 5 foot 2 inches tall.
2. I always wanted to be a writer growing up, I would go off on other things but it was something that I always came back to, which I think is part of the reason why I’ve had so many blogs over the years.
3. I am planning a wedding right now, super fun, right?
Now onto the questions that I was asked.
1. What is the thing you like most about yourself and why?
I like to think that I’m really funny, although some people might not agree with me, but I think that’s probably one of my favorite parts about myself. Humor is important I think.
2. What was your favorite book as a child?
Mr. Rabbit and the Lovely Present. My Grandma gave it to me and this is the first book that I remember reading.
3. Do you have a Holy Grail beauty product?
Only one product comes to mind and that is the Wet N Wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen in I-Vory Into You. I talk about this too much on this blog and that’s because it’s fabulous. Also the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin, long time love of mine. oh, and Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
4. Would you change your name and if so, what to?
I always wanted my name to be Nichole instead of Nicole because then my initials would be 7 8 9. Yes, I like that joke that much and I am that strange kid.
5. What Hogwarts/Ilvermorny house do you identify with most and why?
Ravenclaw, 100%. I always want to be learning new things, I’m a little bit more of an introvert, and I don’t like conflict, just to name a few reasons as to why I feel like I fit there.
Questions for my nominees:
1. Top 3 Songs at the moment?
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
3. If you could only shop from one makeup brand, what brand would it be?
4. What is your favorite cheese?
5. What color do you think represents your personality?
My most liked post was my On Trend: Ombre Blush.