I am back with my first and only update on this product, I plan on coming back to wrap up this little project but this is the only check in that I have planned. I decided to do a short little four-month long project pan, just to try and get some things out of my collection and use some things up, so I decided to just keep it short and just post my intro, then my update two months later and two months later the finale. If you’re interested in learning a bit more about this project check out the original post here. Now I’m gonna jump into the update!
I want to start out by saying that yes, I am using the photos that I took originally because it has all of the products and I am too lazy to take new photos now, I’ll probably use the same set for the finale too just so you can see all of the physical products.
35. Non-Black Eyeliner: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Cobalt. I started with this being full and I’ve been using this some, I don’t find myself reaching for this a ton though, but I think that’s because I’ve been having a lot of fun playing with a lot of eyeshadow color so I don’t find myself reaching for colorful eyeliner on top of it as much, I’m hoping to focus in on this a bit more in the next couple of months. Percent Left: 80%
37. Maybelline Item: Maybelline Matte + Poreless Foundation In Porcelain. I thought that I didn’t have that much product left in this product but I’ve been using this quite a lot over the past few months and I’m still going, I think I”m nearing the end of it, though. Percent Left: 10%
3. Deluxe Sized Item: Smashbox Photofinish Primer. I ended up getting another little sample of this one, though I am still going through this one, I’ve been using this every time I apply anything to my face but this primer just lasts for a long time. Percent Left: 40%
5. Drugstore Item: Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Porcelain. This has been one of the harder products to use up, which I knew that it would be but at the same time, I thought I would be a bit further along with it than this. Oh well, guess I have to keep working on it. Percent Left: 40%
50. Mac Product: Another product that I use super often, I’m pretty sure I frequently use everything in this first section except the eyeliner together often, and I’ve been really working on this and I think I was wrong about how much was left in it but it was hard to tell how much was in it due to the packaging. I’m trying my hardest with this one. Percent Left: 15%
21. Something You Regret Purchasing: Wet N Wild Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche. Half of this is proving to be very easy for me to use up, that half is the lighter highlighting half of course, sometimes I use it to set under my eyes, as a base color or as an all over set to my face and it has a noticeable dent in it. The contour on the other hand, is not going so well, I’ve mostly been using it as a crease color and every so often as a contour/bronzer, but that’s not something I do a lot. I might have to start focusing on trying to use this more. Percent Left: 70%
18. Something Purple: Nyx Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Lavender Lust. So, this ended up breaking and I just couldn’t fix it, it became a mess and dropped on the floor, so I decided to just toss this one and call it done. Percent Left: Finished 2/20/2017
2. Product In A Palette: Lorac Pro Matte Eyeshadow Palette. I’ve realized that this is going to be a really hard product to actually completely finish up using, I’m still going to try but if I am being honest this one is hard, much harder than I thought and once again I blame this all on bright colors coming into my life. I did hit pan on a couple of the shades though. Percent Left: 50%
29. Full Sized Product: Maybelline Color Whisper in Made It Mauve. I worked hard on this guy and I finished him up, which I was super proud of because I have had this lipstick for so long and I don’t often find myself going through. Percent Left: Finished 02/10/2017
44. Something Pink: Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick in Love Spell. I use the crap out of this and then I forget that I have then I remember and then forget once again, that is the process with this little mini lipstick but I”m making progress on it. Percent Left: 40%
51. Something Orange. Lush Bouncy Bunny Shower Jelly. This one was really easy for me to finish up, I just sat it in the shower and used it until it was gone. Percent Left: Finished 01/24/17
48. Something You Want To Buy A Full Size Of/Repurchase: Wet N Wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen in I-Vory Into You. I found this insanely easy to go through, I’ve had probably six of these since I found these about a year ago, I use them up so quickly and this one is gone too. Percent Left: Finished 01/29/2017
33. Chapstick/Lip Balm. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry. I had a sad moment with this, even though I hated the color I still loved the formula and it was expensive, but this had mold on it so I ended up just tossing this one into the trash. Percent Left: Finished 02/20/2017
11. Something Hyped Up On Youtube. L’Oreal Pure Clay Mask. This one is used up. IT wasn’t too hard to use up, I probably had five masks worth left in it so I breezed through it. Percent Left: Finished 03/12/2016
45. Skin Care Item. Lush Celebrate Body Lotion. I’ve been using this a lot, it’s really thick and moisturizing so it has been really quite enjoyable and I’ve made quite a little dent in this. Percent Left: 40%
41. Something You Haven’t Use in Over a Year: Colourpop Lippie Stix in Pinch. I started out really strong with this one but have once again forgotten that I even own this, so I really need to get back to working on this one. Percent Left: 70%
15: Something in a Previous Project Pan: Pink Warm and Cozy Body Mist. This was so easy to finish up and this is long gone, it was the second product that I used up and I have another one now, as you guys are probably aware. Percent Left: Finished 01/26/2017
Alright, that’s a total of 7 products used up out of 17 so far, which I think is pretty good. I am not sure that I will be able to finish everything but I think I can get through a few more things at least, we’ll have to wait and see I guess.