It’s time to do the Liebster Award I was tagged in a couple of weeks ago, it didn’t take me nearly as long to get to it as I thought it was going to, which I am super happy about that. I am also really happy to have been tagged, it feels really good and reminds me that I’m not just shouting into the internet, someone is there listening, which is always a good feeling. I knew that but like I said, sometimes it’s good to be reminded. So thank you, Kat, at thisisbeautyweb for nominating me.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Tag 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers on Twitter, Facebook, or by email subscriptions
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees
- Recognize the blogger who tagged you
- What words would you use to best describe yourself? Oh gosh, I’m really not sure. quiet yet never stops talking? Does that make any sense? I think that’s it.
- How did you get into blogging? Originally I was on Tumblr but eventually wanted to branch out, and over the years I’ve settled into this little place on the internet, blogging mostly about makeup.
- What is something you do daily/daily routine? Wake up, I try to do that every single day. But yeah, something I do every day? Pet the cats, they need all the pets and love.
- If it could only be one season all year, which would you pick and why? Probably fall, as much as I love the summer I lived in Florida for 22 years and summer all the time is just not as fun as I would think Fall all the time would be, the weather would just be much more enjoyable I think.
- What is an experience you’ve had that you’ll never forget? Does moving four states and ten hours away from my home count? Cause I don’t think I’ll ever forget that and I’m okay with that.
- Which quote do you find yourself using a lot? Oh, I’m not sure about that one. Maybe something like ‘You just gotta keep going’, does that count? I feel like I’m answering these questions terribly.
- Trends that you’ve most liked and most hated? Highlighting is something that I’ve grown to love so much! A trend I hate would probably have to be overly done eyebrows, whether that be overly plucked or filled in, I just don’t like the look of too much in either direction.
- What are your other hobbies besides blogging? Does shopping count? ‘Cause I’m serious. Beyond that, I like to read, watch shows with my fiance and spend time playing with makeup.
- Do you have any hidden talents? I can do this weird thing with my eye, but I don’t think it really counts as a hidden talent.
- Who are your YouTube inspirations? In my head, this is the same thing as favorite YouTubers so I’d have to say Learning ToBeFearless, leighannsays and Rhiannon Ashlee to name a few. These are all people I can’t miss a video from.
- If a movie was made about you, who would you want to play your character? This is easily the hardest question on here and I’m not really sure, so I’m going to have to put some thought into this one.
My Questions For You
- Favorite blogger(s)?
- If you had three wishes, strictly three, what would you wish for?
- What are five books you’d bring with you on a desert island?
- Favorite lipstick of all time?
- One brand you can’t stand?
- What is the best deal you’ve ever gotten?
- Current favorite song?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- Feelings about Instagram?
- One word that describes you.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever given?
- Sariah at My Neon Thoughts
- Subhanshi at All Things Glitter
- Emily at Guess What Beauty
- Paige at The Glam Paige
- Alison at Wine Love Beauty
- Amerjit at Wispy Lashes
- Morgan at Peplums And Pitches
- Jessica at Honestly Ombre
- Tiffany at Tenaciously Tiffany
- Mon & Brit at Two Be Picked
- Sarah at Glitz and Glam Beauty
I’m really excited to see how everyone answers these questions! I think this is super interesting and I’m quite happy that I got tagged.
If I tagged you, will you do this?